National Public Health Week Film Festival lineup
Mark your calendars for the ninth-annual National Public Health Week Film Festival, April 1-5, 5 p.m., Mayo Memorial Auditorium. Festival highlights include:
- Monday night: David Wallinga will moderate a panel of experts after the screening of “Genetic Roulette”
- Tuesday night: The Minnesota Breast Cancer Coalition will sponsor a table prior to the screening of “Pink Ribbons, Inc.”
- Wednesday night: MPR reporter Tom Weber will moderate a panel on bullying and mental health.
- Thursday night: Screening of the film “Bhopali” about India’s worst industrial disaster.
- Friday night: For the first time at the SPH film festival, gender identity will be featured with the screening of the film “Trans.”
~Post by Nichole Axtman