Applications for the PubH Cert-PRR are accepted Oct. 15 to start spring term; March 15 to start summer term; and July 15 to start fall term.
Students must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher, have strong writing skills, and relevant work and/or educational experience. A cumulative GPA of 3.0 is preferred. All applications are reviewed holistically.
Submit to the School of Public Health:
- Completed application and application fee
- Statement of purpose and objectives describing your reason for applying, career goals and how the certificate will help you achieve them.
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts of record from each college/university attended
- Resume or CV
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores (international applicants only)