Prospective students are encouraged to complete the application by April 1 to start the MPH in May/summer terms.
To get started on your MPH with a JD degree application in SOPHAS, go to https://sophas.org/program-finder/. To find our program – follow this path.
- Areas of student – check ALL
- Institution – check University of Minnesota of Public Health
- Program – MPH/JD – Public Health Law
Qualifications for Admission
- Applicants must be applying to or currently admitted to a law school
- Students must have a baccalaureate degree before beginning MPH coursework
- Preferred performance levels: GPA of 3.00
- All applications are reviewed holistically
Standardized Test Requirement
This program does not requires the LSAT. Applicants must be applying to or admitted into an ABA accredited Law School.