Epidemiology MPH students are active in the public health community through field experiences and employment at local, state, and national public and private organizations. The required field experience provides an opportunity for students to establish themselves as professionals through mentorship, and to apply the knowledge and skills attained in the classroom through hands-on work experience.
Recent field experience locations for Epidemiology MPH students include:
- Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research
- St Paul-Ramsey County Public Health
- Ofstead and Associates, Inc., a medical research service firm
- Penny George Institute for Health and Healing
- Boston Scientific
- United Hospital-Allina Hospitals and Clinics