Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Minnesota School of Public Health, one of the top 10 schools of public health in the nation.
- Students and faculty take advantage of the University of Minnesota’s location in a health-focused community, regularly partnering with community organizations and the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Our faculty’s research is changing the conversation around public health.
- Our alumni network is well-connected and provide a key connection for students through the mentor program or field experiences.
Learn more about our school and city to help you determine if Minnesota is the right fit for your education and career goals.
- Learn about living in Minnesota
- Fully understand the cost of going to school, which includes tuition as well as cost of living.
- Talk to a current student by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Explore our faculty directory, which is searchable by research interest, keyword or name.
- Set up an appointment with our Office of Admissions & Student Resources to talk more about your specific interests. Contact us at email@example.com, 612-626-3500 or (free) 800-774-8636