Applying Ethical Frameworks During Severe Pandemic Influenza
0.075 CEU (.75 contact hours)
This online training module is eligible for 1 CPH recertification credit.
Public health professionals can apply sample ethical frameworks in this 45-minute module. You will prepare for difficult ethical dilemmas and recognize both the efficacy and the challenges inherent in the process.
This course contributes to the following Public Health Preparedness Competencies and PHEP Capabilities:
1.0 Model leadership:
1.1 Solve problems under emergency conditions
1.5 Demonstrate respect for all persons and cultures
1. Community Preparedness
8. Medical Counter Measure Dispensing
9. Medical Material Management and Distribution
This product was developed by the University of Minnesota Center for Public Health Preparedness (UMNCPHP), supported in part through a grant from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Current support is provided by the University of Minnesota: Simulations, Exercises and Effective Education Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Center (U-SEEE PERL), which is funded in part through Grant/Cooperative Agreement Number 1U90TP000418 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Principal Investigator: Debra Olson.
Find More Trainings in:
- Most online trainings are free of charge, and many offer CEUs.
- Once an account is created, you can log in quickly and take any training.
Trainings and courses with fees
- Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) are accepted by phone.
- Payment is required before the training begins.