Faculty Survey: EnHS Ranks in the Top 8 in the Nation
In a survey published by the Chronicle of Higher Education, the Division of Environmental Health Sciences at the University of Minnesota ranked eighth in Faculty Scholarly Productivity out of all Environmental Health Science programs in the United States.
Top Research Universities Faculty Scholarly Productivity Index -Environmental Health
1. U. of California at Berkeley
2. Columbia U.
3. U. of California at Los Angeles
4. Johns Hopkins U.
5. U. of Iowa
6. U. of Pittsburgh main campus
7. U. of Michigan at Ann Arbor
8. U. of Minnesota-Twin Cities
9. U. of Alabama at Birmingham
10. New York U.
More details on the results may be found here.