EpiCH at Minnesota
For more than 70 years, the Division of Epidemiology & Community Health (EpiCH) has served as a leader in regional, national and international studies of the distribution, causes and prevention of major diseases.
Our faculty members are experts across the field, and their research focuses on how human behavior affects health, illness and other potential health risks for individuals and populations.
In addition to delivering popular courses to thousands of students this past year, the Rothenberger Institute team has been working on some exciting projects, including a web redesign, new lesson tools and more.
A new survey shows University of Minnesota students living in residence halls want more inexpensive and healthy food options on campus.
Research Day 2013 featured a record number of student participants from public health majors across the school's four divisions. See a list of winners and honorable mentions, plus a photo and video recap.
Jason Kunz, Samantha Mills, Susan Wyatt, and Natasha Wright have received the President’s Student Leadership and Service Award from the University of Minnesota.
Resources for Students
Current Student Guidebooks
- Clinical Research MS
- Community Health Promotion MPH
- Epidemiology MPH
- Epidemiology PhD
- Maternal and Child Health MPH
- Public Health Nutrition MPH
Resources & Links
- Guidelines for International Travel
- Travel Assessment Worksheet
- Pre Departure Checklist
- Help with STATA & SAS for EpiCH Students
- Staying On Course
- Culminating Experience Approval Form
- Culminating Experience Directory
- Epidemiology Doctoral Minor Information
- Job Tip Sheet
- 10 Tips for Requesting Letters of Support
- Survival Guide
- Public Health Organizations
- Volunteering Opportunities
Large-format Printing Resources
Training Grants, Fellowships & Programs
- All Forms, Policies & Procedures
- E-mail Login
- EpiCH Newsletters
- Payroll & HR
- Travel Forms & Policies
- Purchasing Forms & Policies
- Grant Submission Support
- ECRC Resources
- ECRC Phone/Email List – 7/12
- Freezer Failure Phone List
- Computer & Web Resources and Support
- Faculty, Teaching & Research Resources
- Major Coordinator Resources
- Office & Facilities Resources
The EpiCH seminar series will resume in fall 2013.