Qualifications for Admission:
Baccalaureate degree or higher
Cumulative GPA of 3.0 is preferred
Strong writing skills
Relevant work and/or educational experience
All applications are reviewed holistically.
Submit to the University of Minnesota School of Public Health:
1) Completed application and application fee
2) Statement of Purpose & Objectives describing their reason for applying, career goals and how the Certificate will help them achieve their goal.
3) One Letter of Recommendation
4) Official transcripts of record from each college/university attended.
5) Resume or C.V.
6) TOEFL or IELTS test scores (international applicants only – see application information for specifics)
Applications for the PubH Cert-PRR with an emphasis in health informatics are accepted Oct. 15 to start Spring term, March 15 to start summer term and July 15 to start fall term.