Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Team
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Team (EDIT) is a School of Public Health initiative open to all students, faculty, and staff, whose primary mission is to proactively increase awareness around equity and diversity while building a more inclusive community by working together to host events and facilitate challenging conversations.
- Meetings held on the 10th of the month from 1-2 PM via Zoom
- Book Club discussions (see below for past titles)
- “Edible Education” Learning Spaces
- These are lunch and learn style sessions to create an open community space to discuss topics in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Programming also includes speaker events and panel discussions featured around popular topics with public health.
Previous EDIT Book Club Books
- Mni Sota Makoce: The Land of The Dakota by Gwen Westerman
- The Body is Not An Apology by Sonya Renee Taylor
- Bad Blood: The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment by James H. Jones
- The White Racial Frame by Joe R. Feagin
- Black Lives Matter: Special Report by Sue Bradford and Duchess Harris
- Not That Bad by Roxane Gay