The workplace can be demanding for most without the additional stress of managing how you will be perceived by others based on your identity, navigating opportunities or advancement, finding community, and support. Many have questions about how to navigate aspects of their identity in the workplace. Participants will have an opportunity to participate in dialogue during the last 20-30 minutes.
A panel of alumni will discuss:
- Assessing cultural beliefs, attitudes, and accessibility in the workplace
- Developing a supportive community
- Leveraging your identity and skills
- Dealing with imposter syndrome
- Pursuing career progression