Submit Your Poster
Poster Submission Deadline: March 27, 2020
Complimentary poster printing will be provided to students who submit their abstract, and who have indicated on their abstract submission form that they would like to receive free poster printing. Complimentary printed posters must be presented at SPH Research Day.
Creating your poster:
Participants, please follow the steps below to receive free poster printing:
Review design tips
- How to Create a Research Poster by Polytechnic Institute of NYU
- Past Research Day participant posters
Set up your file
- Accepted file formats are PowerPoint (.ppt) or PDF (.pdf). No exceptions.
- Any images on the poster should be at least 200 dpi, preferably 300 dpi if the image will be enlarged.
Create your poster
- Give yourself time to craft your poster. Remember that your research does not have to be complete to present a poster. Use SPH Research Day as an opportunity to gain suggestions from peers, public health professionals, and the general public.
- Although not required, you are strongly encouraged to use the SPH Poster Template to create your poster.
Posters will be available for pick up from the SPH Dean’s Office (A302 Mayo Building) one week prior to Research Day. Students will be notified via email when their poster is ready.
Questions regarding poster printing can be directed to the Research Day Coordinator: Aneisha Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org