Applicants are encouraged to start the MPH courses the summer prior to entering a MPP program. To be eligible to apply to the Public Health MPH, applicants must be currently applying or accepted to an accredited MPP program.
Students must have a baccalaureate degree before beginning MPH coursework. Preferred performance levels: GPA of 3.00. All applications are reviewed holistically.
Standardized Test Requirement
This program does not require the GRE. Applicants are required to be applying or admitted to a MPP accredited program to be eligible to apply to the dual degree.
GPA of 3.00.
- April 1 to start May/summer terms
- August 1 to start fall term
- December 1 to start spring term
To get started on your MPH dual degree with MPP complete the application in SOPHAS. Go to https://sophas.org/program-finder/. To find our program – follow this path.
- Areas of student – check ALL
- Degree – check ALL
- Institution – check University of Minnesota of Public Health
- Alternative section – check the Dual/Joint Degree, > Public Health Practice: Dual Degree with Public Policy