The human resources team supports all SPH employees to successfully carry out their work in educating and serving students, conducting cutting-edge research, engaging with our many communities, and otherwise advancing the mission of our School.
The team advises managers regarding human resources matters, including:
- Recruitment, hiring, and onboarding
- Compensation and classification
- Conflict management, change management, and workplace issues
- Performance management, ranging from expectation setting, development, and coaching/discipline
- Rewards and recognition
- Interpretation and application of employment-related laws and regulations and University policies, rules, and labor contracts
- Planning and implementing organizational design and process improvement initiatives
Team members also serve as a confidential source of information for employees on human resources-related programs and other University resources.
For information for faculty and staff, please see the Human Resources section of the intranet.
SPH Human Resources Framework and Goals
Centered around our faculty and staff, in furtherance of our School’s mission, the SPH Human Resources team strives to meet these goals.