Graduate Minor in Environmental Health

The Environmental Health Minor is meant for graduate students not enrolled in the Environmental Health MPH, MS, or PhD programs.

Courses for the minor must be selected from those offered by the School of Public Health. In order to meet the minor requirements, students must successfully complete graduate coursework in each of the following disciplines: biostatistics, epidemiology, and environmental health.

Download the program brochure (PDF)

Declaring a Minor

The process to declare a minor is based on specific criteria.
View Declaration Process


View Curriculum and Degree Information.

© 2015 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Privacy Statement