Forms & Resources
Refer to the following documents and resources as needed:
- Applied Practice Manual – Coordinators (PDF) is a document that compiles all essential information about Applied Practice.
- The Applied Practice – 22 Foundational Competencies CEPH lists all Foundational competencies.
- Preliminary Phase Checklist – Academic Advisor (PDF) – Academic Advisor offers questions students can use when consulting with their academic advisor.
- Preliminary Phase Checklist – Preceptor (PDF) – Preceptor offers questions students can use when consulting with potential preceptors.
- Applied Practice Learning Agreement Fields (DOCX) is a form that captures all information students need to gather, in order to establish an Applied Practice Learning Agreement.
- The Applied Practice Timeline & Process (PDF) describes the steps students must follow, in order to establish and complete their Applied Practice requirements.
Sexual Misconduct, Harassment & Discrimination
In the event students suspect or experience sexual harassment, sexual assault, misconduct or discrimination by preceptors or any of their Applied Practice party, please learn more about the University Policies, procedures and resources.
- University of Minnesota Policy Statement
- Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault, Stalking and Relationship Violence
- Discrimination, Harassment, Affirmative Action
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- What is sexual harassment?
- What is relationship violence?
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention
- President’s Initiative to Prevent Sexual Misconduct: From Theory to Practice . . . Innovations in Sexual Violence Prevention on Campus
Who can students call for help?
Refer to the Applied Practice Manual – Coordinators (PDF) for a complete list of confidential and non-confidential resources.