Guides and Trainings
The SPH Office of E-Learning Services (ELS) develops guides, quick reference sheets, and even training sites in Canvas to help instructors use technology tools and provide students the information they need to be successful in our courses.
Request a custom training guide or consultation
Email email@example.com to make a request.
Training Course Sites
ELS has training specifically targeted towards faculty, staff, and TAs using Canvas.
The SPH Canvas Orientation and Training was developed to help faculty, TAs, and staff gain skills in Canvas.
- Communication and Feedback Recommendations
- Sharing the Link of a Google Document
- Uploading files to Google Drive
- Using Google Hangouts
- Using Google Hangouts for Office Hours
- WebEx Instructions for Faculty and Staff
- WebEx Instructions for Students
- Recording a Lecture: Audio Guide
- Student Island Exploration
- TA Island Exploration