SPH E-Learning Services can provide support and consultation to design, build, and update Canvas course sites for face-to-face and hybrid courses.
- Import SPH Canvas template to course site
- Import previous course content for upcoming course
- Update Canvas site course dates for upcoming term
- Consult on instructional strategies and Canvas best practices
- Canvas best practices and functionality
- SPH Canvas template application and updates
- Assignment, discussion, and quiz building
- Gradebook set up and use
- Instructional strategies
- Library course reserve request process
- Learning technology integrations in Canvas (Zoom, Kaltura, FlipGrid, ChimeIn, etc)
To request Canvas course site support for an in-person course, email E-Learning Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. ELS staff will respond to email to schedule a brief consultation as a first step in providing support.
In addition, email support and troubleshooting for Canvas-related course issues will continue to be available throughout the semester.
Support Request due dates:
- Spring courses: Requests due Dec 15
- Summer courses: Requests due April 30
- Fall courses: Requests due July 31