Applicants should be interested in working on behalf of socially vulnerable populations, women, infants, children, and families.
The qualifications for admission to the advanced-standing Maternal and Child Health MPH program are:
- A strong interest in, and understanding of, MCH and public health content, expressed in the applicant’s letter of intent.
- At least three years experience in a clinical, community-based, public health or managed-care agency/program that focuses on vulnerable populations, women, children, adolescents, and/or families OR a graduate degree (e.g., MSW, MA, PhD, MD).
|Average score of admitted student||Minimum score|
|TOEFL (for international applicants)||Minimum scores apply||600/250/100|
How to Apply
All applicants must apply and submit through SOPHAS.
- A letter of intent describing the applicant’s professional experience and career goals.
- An up-to-date résumé or C.V.
- Official transcripts or mark sheets from each college and/or university attended.
- Three letters of recommendation using the School Recommendation Form.
- TOEFL scores from all international applicants.