All applicants must be applying to or currently admitted to a School of Pharmacy. Students must have a bachelor’s degree before beginning MPH coursework. All applications are reviewed holistically.
Regarding transfer credits, we will work with your pharmacy curriculum to identify pharmacy courses that could transfer to the MPH program. Students are allowed to transfer 14 cr of pharmacy credits to the MPH.
Standardized Test Requirement
This program does not requires the PCAT. All applicants must be applying to or currently admitted to a School of Pharmacy accredited by the ACPE.
Preferred GPA of 3.00.
- April 1 to start May/summer terms
- August 1 to start fall term
- December 1 to start spring term
*Students are encouraged to complete the application by April 1 and start the MPH in May/summer terms.
To get started on your MPH dual degree with PharmD complete the application in SOPHAS. Go to https://sophas.org/program-finder/. To find our program – follow this path.
- Areas of study – check ALL
- Institution – check University of Minnesota of Public Health
- Program – MPH/PharmD – Public Health Pharmacy