Applicants are encouraged to start the MPH courses the summer prior to entering a MURP program or after their first year of study. To be eligible to apply to the Public Health MPH, applicants must be currently applying or accepted to an accredited MURP program.
Students must have a baccalaureate degree before beginning MPH coursework. Preferred performance levels: GPA of 3.00. All applications are reviewed holistically
Standardized Test Requirement
This program does not require the GRE. Applicants are required to be applying or admitted to a MURP accredited program to be eligible to apply to the dual degree.
GPA of 3.00.
- April 1 to start May/summer terms
- August 1 to start fall term
- December 1 to start spring term
To get started on your MPH dual degree with MURP complete the application in SOPHAS. Go to https://sophas.org/program-finder/. To find our program – follow this path.
- Areas of student – check ALL
- Institution – check University of Minnesota of Public Health
- Program – MPH/MURP – Public Health Urban and Regional Planning