Tuition & Fees
Scholarships & Funding
The MHA Program has a limited number of scholarships available for Executive students, awarded annually to students as they begin the program. There is no additional application to be eligible for these scholarships.
There may be scholarship opportunities available through the School of Public Health and external organizations. Please confirm your eligibility with them prior to applying.
- UMN School of Public Health
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA)
- Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME)
- National Association of Health Services Executives (NAHSE)
You can find financial aid information with steps to apply on the UMN Financial Aid Page.
- Books: Books are included in the cost of tuition.
- In-Person Sessions: Students are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses if they choose to be in-person for semester kickoff sessions (when that option is offered). Meals and events associated with the Program are covered by tuition costs.