- Nathan Shippee studies patient outcomes over the life course, disparities, minimally invasive medicine, and research methods.
- Tetyana Shippee and Joseph Gaugler conduct research on aging, social gerontology, and long-term care services and supports.
- Karen Kuntz is a leader in the field of medical decision making. She is the principal investigator of a Cancer intervention and Surveillance Modeling Network (CISNET) grant, funded by the National Cancer Institute, to evaluate national trends in colorectal cancer incidence and mortality.
Get to know our Health Services Research, Policy and Administration faculty.
Recent Student Research Projects
- Measurement Methods and Their Effect on Rating Chronic Disease Care
- Variation in Risk-Adjusted Rates of Adverse Obstetric Outcomes Across US Hospitals
- Relation Between Paid Time-Off and Health Outcomes
- Emergency Room Frequent Fliers-Fairview Health Services
- Reports of Insurance-Based Discrimination in Minnesota and its Association with Access to Care
- Profile of the ACA Population: Utilization and Cost under PreferredOne
- Race and Home Smoking Restrictions: Do Socio-Cultural Factors Matter?
- Extending Palliative Care and Overcoming Resistance