The University of Minnesota offers affordable and competitive graduate tuition while also being situated in one of the most affordable metropolitan areas in the country.
Tuition & Fees
Funding your education is a top priority and the majority of our students are offered some financial support for at least the first year of their doctorate program.
This program offers research and teaching assistantship positions throughout the year. Many research assistant positions require knowledge of statistical computing, such as SAS, Stata, or SPSS.
The division has several training grants for research assistantship and fellowship opportunities, such as:
- Research Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease Epidemiology & Prevention
- Cancer Related Health Disparities Education & Career Development
- Maternal & Child Public Health Training Grant
- Training Fellowship in Minnesota Obesity Prevention
- Research Fellowship in Musculoskeletal Biology
- Research Fellowship in Pediatric Cancer Epidemiology
- Leadership, Education and Training Program in Maternal & Child Nutrition Program
See the Full list of Epidemiology Training Grants & Fellowships.