The Summer Public Health Institute offers courses for students and practicing professionals in public health and related fields. Participants can build or expand their professional expertise, learn best practices, broaden career options, network with other professionals, or explore a new area of interest.
The 2023 Public Health Institute will be returning in person on the University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus. The institute will feature over 30 course offerings with topics in:
- Policy Development and Program Planning
- Communications and Cultural Competence
- Analysis and Assessment
- Systems Thinking Skills and Leadership
See our full brochure here.
2023 Institute Dates
May 15-June 2, 2023
Week 1: May 15-19
Week 2: May 22-26
Week 3: May 30-June 2
Who Should Attend
- Graduate students in public health, medicine, veterinary medicine, nursing, dentistry, public affairs, law, social work, pharmacy, public policy, global health, agricultural, food, and environmental sciences
- Practicing professionals in public health and other health and human service organizations; city, county, state, and federal government agencies; private-sector businesses and industry
For more information contact:
Summer Public Health Institute
Follow us on Twitter for ongoing announcements.