Applicants must possess an advanced degree, such as MS, MD, DDS, DVM, PharmD, or PhD, or a Public Health Certificate in Core Concepts with a minimum CUM GPA of 3.25 and have significant work experience in the area of health or human services. No admission scores or tests are required .
To get started on your MPH Executive Program in Public Health Practice application in SOPHAS, go to https://sophas.org/program-finder/. To find our program – follow this path.
- Areas of student – check ALL
- Degree – check ALL
- Institution – check University of Minnesota of Public Health
- Alternative section – check the Executive Program, > Public Health Practice: Executive Program.
- *April 1 to start May/summer terms, The application deadline has been extended to May 1 to start in the Summer term, June 11, 2018.
- August 1 to start fall term
- December 1 to start spring term
Who else is in this program?
|PubH Core Concepts Cert||11||16||17|
What do student say about the program?
“Highly flexible graduate degree program” MD, MPH
“My experience in the Public Health Practice program was incredible valuable. Not only did I achieve my goal of an MPH and a career in epidemiology, but I learned about the amazingly broad impact that all aspects of public health have on our daily lives. I gained much more insight
into the world than I ever expected.” DVM, MPH
“The executive PHP program allowed me the flexibility to customize my MPH to gain skills I need for future endeavors” DVM, MPH