Thank you for your interest in recruiting at the University of Minnesota’s School of Public Health. Our students and alumni make highly educated, motivated employees. We are a top 10 school of public health offering advanced degrees delivered by highly experienced faculty. Our students learn how to work within communities, conduct and apply research, and influence policy to improve population health.
Ensuring quality and diversity in the search process is essential for increasing the diversity of candidate pools for positions, and ultimately, the diversity of the University community. EOAA created an online toolkit to help guide the process.
How to Connect
By partnering with the School of Public Health Career and Professional Development Center, your organization will benefit from connections made with top talent in the field.
- Post a field experience internship or job opportunity
- Host a field experience or internship
- Volunteer as a speaker, panelist, or mentor
- Sponsor programs and events by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continue your public health education by taking Continuing Education courses
If you’re interested in working with our students, get in touch with us. We can work to foster connections between you and prospective employees.
Employer Relations and Field Experience
Resources for Employers
- NACE Principles for Recruiting
- NACE Principles for Third Party Recruiters
- How to Hire UMN International Students