Effective for the 2020-2021 application cycle, SPH is not requiring the GRE for all master’s and doctoral degree programs. Learn more about our decision regarding the GRE.
- To apply for the DNP/MPH dual degree, applicants must be applying to or be admitted or be a DNP student in any accredited DNP program at any university or college.
- Students must have a baccalaureate degree before beginning MPH coursework. Preferred performance levels: GPA of 3.00. All applications are reviewed holistically.
- Please apply via SOPHAS.
When should I apply to the DNP/MPH dual degree program?
Standardized Test Requirement
This program does not requires the GRE. All applicants must be applying to or currently admitted to a DNP program.
- April 1 to start May/summer terms
- August 1 to start fall term
- December 1 to start spring term
To get started on your MPH dual degree with DNP complete the application in SOPHAS. Go to https://sophas.org/program-finder/. To find our program – follow this path.
- Areas of study – check ALL
- Institution – check University of Minnesota of Public Health
- Program – MPH/DNP – Public Health Nursing Practice