Effective 2021, SPH is not requiring the GRE for all master’s and doctoral degree programs. Learn more about our decision regarding the GRE.
(Note: these requirements are in addition to the general admissions requirements above)
- One human biology course
- Two general chemistry courses
- One organic chemistry course
- One biochemistry course
- One social science course
- One introduction to human nutrition
Note: Exceptions will be considered if general chemistry, organic chemistry and/or biochemistry content is covered in combined courses at your institution. Please contact Student Services in Epidemiology (email@example.com) to discuss exceptions to the chemistry prerequisites.
Coordinated Master’s program
- All of the above courses are required, in addition to the following:
- One microbiology course
- One human physiology course
- One introduction to food science course
- One food systems operations management course
Note: students that have a Verification Statement from an accredited Didactic Program in Dietetics have met all of the prerequisites of this program.