Effective for the 2020 admissions cycle, this program does not require the GRE. Applicants who have already taken the GRE may submit their scores if they choose, however it is not required.
(Note: these requirements are in addition to the general admissions requirements above)
- One human biology course
- Two general chemistry courses
- One organic chemistry course
- One biochemistry course
- One social science course
- One introduction to human nutrition
Coordinated Master’s program
- All of the above courses are required, in addition to the following:
- One microbiology course
- One human physiology course
- One introduction to food science course
- One food systems operations management course
Note: students that have a Verification Statement from an accredited Didactic Program in Dietetics have met all of the prerequisites of this program.