Effective 2021, SPH is not requiring the GRE for all master’s and doctoral degree programs. Learn more about our decision regarding the GRE.
See SPH admissions requirements
(Note: these requirements are in addition to the general admissions requirements above)
- One human biology course
- Chemistry through biochemistry
- One social science course
- One introduction to human nutrition
Coordinated Master’s program
- All of the above courses are required, in addition to the following:
- One microbiology course
- One human physiology course
- One introduction to food science course
- One food service operations management course
Note: Use the following prerequisite document to determine whether courses you have taken meet our requirements. If you still have questions after reviewing the document, please contact student services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: students that have a Verification Statement from an accredited Didactic Program in Dietetics have met all of the prerequisites of this program.
Final Deadline: May 1
Scholarship Deadline: December 1
Coordinated Master’s Program Final Deadline: December 1