Research in the program spans a wide variety of topics because our students come from all across the Academic Health Center as well as from the pharmaceutical and device industries. Below is a partial list of student theses topics.
Recent MS in Clinical Research Capstone Project Titles
- Cost Analysis of Mediastinal Lymph Node Biopsies with Endobronchial Ultrasound in the Endoscopy Suite versus the Operating Room
- Risk for Subsequent Lung Cancer after Childhood Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD) in type 2 diabetes (T2D): Screening Practices, Prevalence, and Disease Awareness
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of Cardiac Recovery after Refractory Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest
- Growth hormone deficiency in childhood germ cell tumor survivors
- Inflammation, coagulation, and pneumoproteins and rapid lung function decline in well-controlled HIV and untreated HIV: A secondary analysis in the START Pulmonary Substudy
- Predicting Risk for Acute Kidney Injury in the Outpatient Setting: a Continuous Risk Prediction Equation and Two Binary Tests for Identifying High-risk Patients
- Characteristics of and Obesity Intervention Utilization by Pediatric Patients with Parental History of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Medication utilization for rheumatoid arthritis among commercially insured patients
- Identifying Precision Medicine for Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Traveling hemodialysis patients: Characteristics and outcomes
Clinical Research MS faculty also have a wide range of research interests.