Continued learning and development is one of the pillars of public health. As the demands of the field change, professionals and students must adapt to new ways of thinking.
The School of Public Health’s continuing education offerings range from short courses and certification refreshers to institutes, workshops, and conferences. We provide online and in-person courses to meet your needs and interests and to help you remain a leader in the public health field as well as on-site training customized for your organization.
Continuing education is coordinated by the Centers for Public Health Education and Outreach (CPHEO).
- Public Health Institute offers weeklong public health courses every June.
- We can also bring public health learning into your classroom or to your organization through the Rothenberger Institute.
- Hazmat and Hazwoper training
- Midwest Center for Occupational Health and Safety Education and Research Center
This one-hour course for primary care or public health practitioners can help you reflect on your partnership. Register
- Sept. 1-Nov. 30: National Maternal Nutrition Intensive Course – Online
- Jan. 9-10: Designing and Conducting Focus Groups
- Jan. 11-12: Designing and Conducting Focus Groups
- March 13-14: Designing and Conducting Focus Groups
- May 22-June 9: Public Health Institute