Become a leader in public health administration, management, and policy while working full-time.
The Executive Public Health Administration & Policy MPH program is tailored to working public and population health professionals currently in or seeking leadership roles in government agencies, nonprofits, health systems, and other organizations that aim to improve the health of populations.
The program is targeted at early- and midcareer professionals who have at least three years of experience working in health or public health settings, and who are committed to managing organizations that improve public and population health.
Advantages of the Executive Public Health Administration & Policy MPH
- Efficient. Earn your MPH degree in as little as 25 months, with limited time on campus.
- Flexible. Primarily online curriculum gives you the flexibility to complete your degree while you work.
- Exposure. Each cohort includes students with rich and diverse health professional experience, providing broader perspective and deep peer-to-peer learning.
- High ranking. A degree from a top 10 school of public health provides distinction in competitive career environments.
- Accessible. In-state tuition for all students regardless of the state of residency. GRE not needed.
- Practical. Focused on developing leadership, health policy, and management skills.
The Executive Public Health Administration & Policy MPH program is delivered in a learning cohort model that blends online and on-campus coursework and can be completed in as little as 25 months. All students start the program together and progress through the same curriculum, providing opportunities to learn and work together.
Most of the coursework is online. The on-campus commitment includes 5 visits that are each 3-4 days long and focus on leadership, health policy, management, and applied case studies.
The next cohort (Cohort 7) starts in January 2020 with an on-campus visit. Dates for Cohort 7’s five on-campus visits are:
- January 8-11, 2020
- September 16-19, 2020
- January 7-9, 2021
- September 15-18, 2021
- May 15-16, 2022