Become a leader and innovator in public and population health management, analysis, and policy.
The Public Health Administration & Policy MPH program provides core knowledge about managing organizations and influencing policy to improve population health.
The curriculum emphasizes the skills necessary for population-focused management, policy development, and evidence-based public health. Graduates work in government agencies, nonprofits, health care systems, and for-profit organizations that seek to improve the health of populations.
Advantages of the Public Health Administration & Policy MPH
- Connected. The Public Health Administration & Policy program has relationships with numerous national, state, and local public and private health organizations, creating opportunities for our students.
- Current. Faculty conduct cutting-edge research and help shape health and health care policy at all levels.
- Support. Students get individualized academic, professional, and career advising from faculty and staff.
- Networking. More than 10,000 alumni support students through mentorships, field experiences, career networking, and employment opportunities.
- Real world. Our Community Advisory Board helps us stay connected to what is really going on in the workplace.
The Public Health Administration & Policy MPH program is a full-time, two year program that focuses on building skills in policy development and advocacy; project, program, and organization management; and data analysis and management.
Additional Program Options
Executive Public Health Administration & Policy (for working professionals or those seeking to accelerate their current public health practice)
Public Health Administration & Policy at Arizona State University (this program is being discontinued)
for Fall Admission
Scholarship Consideration Deadline: December 1
Final Deadline: June 1