- Interviewing is a 2-Way Streetby Victoria Clouse on April 13, 2021 at 4:23 pm
Interviewing can be a scary process, but if you treat it as a 2-way street and use the opportunity to ask your own questions, you'll feel confident and benefit even more from the entire process.
- Job Search Olympicsby Victoria Clouse on March 24, 2021 at 2:48 pm
Job searching is a lot like the Olympics, and here you will learn how to prepare for this event just like the hundreds of athletes do every 4 years.
- It’s Time to Make Those Important LinkedIn Connectionsby Victoria Clouse on March 8, 2021 at 3:29 pm
Learn how to reach out and make those academic/career connections without ever leaving your bedroom.
- The Bamboo Way of Networkingby Victoria Clouse on March 5, 2021 at 3:19 pm
Bamboo are slow-growing plants that require a lot of attention and persistence before they begin to sprout. Just like bamboo, networking is a relationship that needs to be built on patience and […]
- Winter Break- Perfect Time For Job Searching!by Victoria Clouse on December 15, 2020 at 9:28 pm
It is never too early to think about your job search, and winter break is a perfect time to think about how you want to organize your search and to begin moving forward.
- Top 5 Ways to Make the Most of Your Winter Breakby Victoria Clouse on December 8, 2020 at 9:53 pm
A list of the top five ways to make the most of your winter break as it relates to your career.
- The P.L.A.Y. Response – Achieving Work / Life Balanceby Victoria Clouse on October 27, 2020 at 7:14 pm
Try the P.L.A.Y. response to do a "Values Check” and be sure that your values and the way you are spending your time is in balance.
- The “Sponge” Approachby Victoria Clouse on October 13, 2020 at 2:59 pm
If we go into a new experience representing a “sponge,” we have the opportunity to soak up/absorb a tremendous amount of knowledge, skill, and experience; thus making the most of that opportunity.
- The Importance of Informational Interviewsby Victoria Clouse on October 1, 2020 at 6:05 pm
Here are five simple steps for effectively conducting informational interviews.
- Procrastination: Swatting The Ankle Bitersby Victoria Clouse on September 22, 2020 at 6:06 pm
Have you ever noticed that the longer you procrastinate about doing something, the bigger it seems to become, and tougher to begin to tackle? Here are some easy things you can do to help you avoid […]