Resources by Topic
The Center for Public Health Systems (CPHS) aims to add to evidence bases related to public health systems and services, public health workforce, evaluation, and advocacy. The following resources most strongly reflect our values and mission. They have been created by our team members and colleagues or are pertinent to the field and represent important contributions to public health practice research.
Workforce Development, Needs Assessment, & Training
CPHS Products, Articles, Presentations
- Presentation to National Academy of Medicine on state of Public Health Workforce (2022)
- Maps of U.S. Public Health Programs
- Public Health Graduates in the U.S.
- Rise of Undergraduate Public Health
- Debt and Earnings of Public Health Graduates
Other Products, Articles, Presentations