A graduate-level program for healthcare leaders from a top 10 school
The U.S. healthcare system is facing undeniable challenges. Leaders who can drive solid strategy and who are equipped with a foundational knowledge of healthcare management are critical to the success of healthcare organizations.
Students in the Healthcare Management certificate will gain skills in management and financial principles in healthcare organizations. These skills are critical to the career development of healthcare leaders and their mobility within the organization and the field.
Certificate graduates will advance their ability to:
- Lead teams or departments;
- Make decisions about the most efficient use of resources;
- Understand policy and other system-wide impacts;
- Understand, analyze and manage financial information;
- Understand the role of management in healthcare organizations; and
- Develop a conceptual framework on which to base learning and other developmental activities in the future.