The Health Equity Minor is now offering a new elective course, PubH 6570 Introduction to Population Health: A Health System Perspective. The class will be offered this Fall 2017 and will be taught by Dr. Donna McAlpine from the School of Public Health. We encourage you to sign up!
Below are the course objectives:
(1) Explain different conceptualizations of population health and health equity
(2) Identify and interpret demographic and population health data
(3) Conceptualize the link between social factors and health outcomes
(4) Describe strategies for engaging stakeholders in population health interventions
(5) Analyze the application of population interventions in real world settings