Our program has a number of research advantages, allowing our students to thrive:
- Strong ties to community for research including the Minnesota Department of Health and several large multi-national corporations.
- Unique position to conduct research within the Academic Health Center setting.
- Close faculty oversight.
- Multiple, large, and existing occupational and general population cohorts from which projects may be generated.
- Multiple cross-functional projects available in diverse areas like agriculture and injuries in addition to traditional occupational assessments.
- Pool of epidemiologic, statistical, and biological expertise within faculty ranks.