Public health issues often rely on multiple areas of focus to fully examine an issue. Our faculty are engaged in long-term studies and programs that have an interdisciplinary focus, bringing together not only faculty from the School of Public Health, but faculty from across the University of Minnesota.
- The Dietary Composition and Exercise Tolerance Study (DIET)
- Healthy Youth Sport Study (HYSS)
- HIV/AIDS Intervention & Prevention Studies (HIPS)
- Project EAT
- Alcohol Epidemiology Program (AEP)
- Center for Leadership Education in Maternal & Child Public Health