Community Partners and Ambassadors
Community Partners are representatives of external organizations. Community Ambassadors are individual members of the community that do not represent an organization. Both connect with the Equity and Community Engagement (ECE) Core to identify innovative ideas, opportunities, and partnerships to pursue jointly with CHAI. All Community Partners and Ambassadors are invited to join our semi-annual Assemblies.
Some of the benefits of becoming a Community Partner or Ambassador at CHAI:
- Develop new collaborations and network with other agencies in the community whose work aligns with that of your organization
- Participate in and access latest research findings
- Learn about research and education opportunities
- Collaborate with CHAI leadership to create new education, research and/or engagement opportunities that directly benefit your organization and the community you serve
- Connect with students looking for community-service opportunities
Depending on our Partners’ and Ambassadors’ interest and experiences in aging services and diversity, equity and inclusion, there are additional ways to actively engage in CHAI’s work.
If you are interested in becoming a Community Partner or Ambassador, please complete the CHAI Community Partner Application Form.