- To apply for the DNP/MPH dual degree, applicants must be applying to or be admitted to a DNP program.
- Students must have a baccalaureate degree before beginning MPH coursework. Preferred performance levels: GPA of 3.00. All applications are reviewed holistically.
- Please apply via SOPHAS.
Standardized Test Requirement
This program does not requires the GRE. All applicants must be applying to or currently admitted to a DNP program.
- April 1 to start May/summer terms, The application deadline has been extended to May 1 to start in the Summer term, June 11, 2018.
- August 1 to start fall term
- December 1 to start spring term
To get started on your MPH dual degree with DNP complete the application in SOPHAS. Go to https://sophas.org/program-finder/. To find our program – follow this path.
- Areas of student – check ALL
- Degree – check ALL
- Institution – check University of Minnesota of Public Health
- Alternative section – check the Dual/Joint Degree, > Public Health Practice: Dual Degree with Nursing.