Admissions Requirements (General)
View admissions requirements
Preferred Performance Levels
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 3.00
GRE Test Scores
- Pre-August 2011 test – A combination of 1000 on the quantitative and verbal sections of the test and a score of 3.5 on the analytical writing assessment.
- Post August 2011 test – A combination of 300 on the quantitative and verbal sections of the test and a score of 3.5 on the analytical writing assessment.
- DAT, GMAT, LSAT, or MCAT. (The test is not required for applicants with a doctoral-level degree from an accredited U.S. or Canadian school.)
- TOEFL score of at least 600/250 (for applicants whose native language is not English)
- GRE test scores or other standardized post bacc test scores (e.g. MCAT, LSAT, DAT) are required of all PhD applicants to the EnHS program.