Our faculty and students are involved in research that addresses real-world public health issues by working jointly with other researchers at the University of Minnesota and throughout the world on multidisciplinary research projects.
Below are areas of specialty for our faculty. Click on each to learn more about initiatives and studies.
- Alcohol Epidemiology Research
- Cancer Epidemiology Research
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) Research
- Diabetes Epidemiology
- Epidemiologic Methods
- Genetics Epidemiology
- Infectious Disease Epidemiology
- Nutrition Epidemiology
- Maternal & Child Public Health Epidemiology
- Obesity Intervention and Epidemiology Research
- Tobacco Control & Smoking Research
- Women’s Reproductive, Gynecological, and Mental Health Epidemiology